March 18

Connor went to the clinic on Tuesday. Blood work numbers were all good, so we're set to start on Monday March 22 for the next round. They now require a COVID test before every procedure, so he had a test again for the spinal tap on Monday. 

I went to Rockaway Mall mega site today for my first vaccine shot this morning. It was Pfizer (same as Kirk). I go back April 9th for my second. 
It is incredibly organized, they brought in the military to help! There were probably at least 50 people in a 15 min time slot, and including 15-20 min observation time, I was out in 45 min! It's first thing in the morning, after my walk, no makeup, and I couldn't be happier!! We should hear about Connor's vaccine within the week!

Comments

  1. Yeah!! Great to have that layer of protection. Enjoy your weekend!! D & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look beautiful! It is a relief to know that you and Kirk are protected and that Connor will be soon! Great news too about Connor's numbers. Bring on the next phase! 💕👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you guys! Glad you have some protection ... no news for us. 🙄 Hope you had a great St Paddy’s Day 🍀 and Happy Weekend. 💕 K/C/M/L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 21

Sept 28th - UPDATED 4:00pm

June 24