Nov 19

Uneventful rest of the week. Connor's Hemoglobin went back to 9.8 yesterday, so we are happier with that number. Just got chemo and out yesterday and today. Kirk took Connor to the clinic today to give us a break from each other. He's getting testy with my nagging, and I'm getting testy with his attitude. He is, above all else, still a teenager.
He's still tired, sleeping 12-13 hours overnight, so obviously his body is working hard. Thankfully no other side effects right now.
Back on Monday again for another spinal tap.

Comments

  1. Challenging days to start the week and glad last 2 were better. Keeping you all in my thoughts every day as you navigate the chemo trail. I think you are all amazing!💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uneventful is good and teenage attitude is GREAT! - NEVER thought I’d say that! 😊. Have an uneventful weekend with lots of rest for everyone! 💕K/C/M/L

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

April 21

Sept 28th - UPDATED 4:00pm

June 24